Matron-on-Duty – 17:30
Second bell for supper
Silence to be observed while leading into the Dining Hall.
- Matron or Teacher-on-duty will ring the table bell for silence once and then again for the table head to do devotions or prayer.
- Medication to be handed out five minutes before the end of supper and recorded in the medication book.
- When medication comes to an end the Matron need to contact the parents to inform them of the fact.
- If new medication are required it must done through the local general practitioner nominated by the parent.
- Try to hand the medication out before the devotion.