Matron-on-duty – 17:25
First bell for Supper.
- The kitchen staff would have put out the bread for the evening meal. Check that their is enough bread for the morning.
- Learners to follow the same procedure as what they did for lunch.
- The general assistants will make sure that supper is on the table.
- Their may be learners who have yet to return from sport matches.
- They would have indicated that they may not be at supper and the general assistants must dish up for them
- Their food must be glad rap in kept in the cold storage if necessary.