Matron-on-Duty – 14:30
Ring table bell
- A table head will do the devotion or prayer
- Everyone leaves the dining room when instructed to do so.
- Indicate which tables may leave first
- Silence to be maintained
- Some learners may request to leave early for sport. Do follow-up checks to avoid learners from taken chances to leave for other destinations.
- Learners who do not have sport or any other activities at school, remain at the hostel.
- Tuesday is a good day for allowing learners to go to town.
- Thursday is to close to the weekend and Wednesdays is usually allocated for sport matches.
- Learners must sign-out on Tuesdays when going to town and must sign-in when they arrive back at the hostel.