CAPS BS 10 TERM 1 WEEK 8 Interrelationship of micro, market and macro environments
TOPIC – Interrelationship of micro, market and macro environments
The relationship between micro, market and macro environments.
- The relationship between micro, market and macro environments.
- The interrelationship between their features
- interrelatedness within the components of the micro (internal) environment, e.g. between the functions, departments, employer and employee, etc. and the market environment, e.g. the relationship between competitors, agents, the physical environment and staff, etc.
- The interrelation between micro (internal business) and market environments.
- Business and consumers
- Business and suppliers
- Business and intermediaries
- Business and competitors